Technology Overview

After reading through all these tools, I can say that I am familiar with a lot of these tools. With blogging, I am familiar with this from my work from first year, as we were told to create blogs for certain modules. We also used blogger for these blogs. Bookmarking is something I have always used when I need to easily navigate to a website. I never used Pinterest for bookmarking but I always used the built in one, in my search bar. I am really familiar with image editing as I've always used it on my laptop and I am only vaguely familiar with graphic creation because I used it once in first year. When talking about Unity3D, Wordpress and Padlet, I am not familiar. 

Blogging Blogger Office - Free image on Pixabay

Image of someone blogging
Source: pixabay

This online environment is kinda like what I have experienced in other classes. We use blogs which is like what I've had to do before. We are going to be doing graphics creation which I did a small bit before and we are doing some image editing which is used commonly in other classes. Other than these points, so far I feel this class is unique to its own. 

I would love to work on my blogging abilities over the semester, which is what I am doing at the moment. Also, I would like to work on my game development skills as I have an interest in that sector. 


Comments

Popular Posts