Unity Tutorial 1

I am just after finishing the Unity tutorials for week one and I have to say I really enjoyed learning about how to use the Unity engine. It came as a surprise, as I was putting off doing these tutorials for a good while but then when I started, I found them enjoyable and interesting to complete. The way the tutorials are set up is great, as its like a checklist where you tick off all the tasks as you go along. I learned a lot from the first set of tutorials, like how to navigate the interface and how to do some basic game development such as adding physics. 

Controller,video games,gaming,playstation,entertainment - free image from  needpix.com

An image of a playstation remote
Source: Needpix.com

I really enjoyed the overall layout of the tutorials. They were no hassle to navigate, very easy to follow and they never seemed like a task to me, rather felt like something I wanted to do, which caught me by surprise. I didn't find anything to be difficult about the first set of tutorials, as everything worked perfectly for me. If I was to complain about something it would be about how long it took to complete all the tutorials, but to be honest, It took way less time than I originally thought it would. 

Creativity Artists Gema - Free vector graphic on Pixabay

An image that represents creativity 
Source: pixabay

I have to say, I am looking forward to the rest of this module after getting my teeth stuck into some real game development. I can't wait to see what I can come up with when tasked with building my very own game. 

Comments

Popular Posts