Core Mechanics and Gameplay Doing Peer Reviews

 Peer Review Feedback: The Good, The Bad, The Really Ugly : NPR

Peer Reviews Image

Source: NPR

This week I started by giving two students some feedback on their work. I read through all their work and then gave feedback, where I felt it was necessary. 

Once this was done, then I was time to work on my own work. I had received two feedback forms based around my work, so I read the feedback and then went ahead and tried to fix all the stuff they talked about. 

The feedback I received broke down into a few things, which involved

  • Removing all personal talk that was mentioned by myself 
  • Adding Citations 
  • Some overall grammar fixing 
  • Some sentences needed to be rewritten 

Fixed Paper


I went through all my writing and then made the changes that had to be done. I added the citations and created a bibliography, so once this was done, I was finished this reading task.

Comments

Popular Posts