Core Mechanics and Gameplay Reading 08

 How to Write a Conclusion for an Essay | Grammarly
Conclusion Image

Reflection:

This week I finished my writing task by writing up a introduction and conclusion paragraph for my part of the book. I read through all my writings and then had a good idea of what I was going to write. Once I got started, I had no problems and got everything done fairly easily. I embedded the document within this blog posts and then transferred the introduction and conclusion into my space within the book document. Once this was done, I then transferred the main paragraphs into the document. 

I then went on and tried to do the other task for this week but had no idea on how to do it. I went to the website that was recommended and found where the multiple choice questions were, but had no idea on how to change the actual questions and answers. I looked throughout the site but it kept telling me I had to sign up to do everything. In the end, I couldn't get this working.

Comments

Popular Posts