Core Mechanics and Gameplay Reading 06

 You Should Be Writing Every Day. Here's Why (and How to Do It) | Inc.com

Image about writing 
Source: Inc.com

Reflection


In reflection, I didn't think this week was that difficult to do the writing. I had my six topics to write about and I understood enough about them to have plenty to write about each individual topic. I started this week by creating a new document and embedding it within this blog post. Once this was done, I wrote out each of my six topics within the sheet and put all the highlighted content from my last reading, under each team. This allowed for me to easily have stuff to write about and understand the theme I was writing about.

I wrote about the first four themes that I had down, which was the theme of Education, Evolution, Comparison and Addiction Mechanics. I wrote all these fairly easily and I plan to write about the other two themes I have, but I was busy this week so I didn't have time at the time. For each of the themes I wrote about, I wrote an introduction, a paragraph, I had a quote and then a closing statement. Once I had written up all four of these, I was then finished my reading task for week 6.

Comments

  1. Hey Eamon,
    I just finished reading through your work from this week. I will start by saying well done! I honestly enjoyed reading through each of your topics. I admire the themes you have chosen, I believe they are important and interesting.
    I can tell you have made a good effort in your research. This stands out in each paragraph as their is a clear structure and an understanding as to how you should write each paragraph. One topic I am particularly excited to hear more about is the ethics of addiction mechanics! Best of luck with it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts