Core Mechanics and Gameplay Doing Reading 09

 Us: Research & Development. At Onfido, we're proud of building new… | by  Daniel Serrano | Onfido Tech | Medium

Image about Research

Source: Medium

Check Your Understanding:

  1. What's the difference between mechanics and gameplay?
  2. Name one addiction mechanic?
  3. Name one social scenario that developed due to multiplayer mechanics?
  4. Name two things that were heightened within social groups and dynamics?
  5. Virtual reality mechanics heightens players what?
  6. Which core mechanics showed greater learning opportunities? 3D or VR mechanics?

Reflection:

This week I had to read over and correct two of my peers writing pieces. I started by reading over both their work and correcting where I felt was right. One of the pieces I had read didn't have much to be corrected while the other one had slightly more. A lot of the corrections revolved around wording changes but some of them was to do with the lack of information and discussion within some of the paragraphs. Once this was done, I then had to do the corrections for my piece of writing. I read over all the corrections given to me from my peers, which to my surprise wasn't really much at all. I then did all the corrections that was offered and then I was done.

Finally for this week I created a "Check your understanding" part. This was a six question questionnaire, that is at the bottom of my reading piece. Each of these questions are about what is discussed within my reading piece. Once this was done, I was finished my reading task.

Comments

Popular Posts