Unity Tutorial 07

This week was the final week of unity tutorials. There was two tasks left to do which were to add sounds and music and then to finish up the game and build it. I started by adding all the sounds to my game, which wasn't difficult and didn't take that long. First I added the background music and then I added the robot sounds and collectable sounds. Once this was done it was time to build my finished game.


A screenshot of my finished Unity game tutorial 
Source: Personal Screenshot

 Firstly I had to do some small stuff within the setting but once this was done I was able to build the game. The game was built and to my surprise it worked pretty well. There was some flaws that I had no idea how to fix but for the most part, everything worked very well.


Overall, I wasn't a fan of the Unity tutorials this semester. I found them very difficult to follow at times because of the lack of videos to watch. At some points when doing the tutorials, I had got lost and left out parts, which show within my game. I am happy that I got all the tutorials finished but in my opinion, the video tutorials were so much easier to follow and I think I learned a lot more when following them.

Comments

Popular Posts