Core Mechanics and Gameplay Reading 12

 How Self-Reflection Can Make You a Better Leader | IndustryWeek

    Reflecting Image

Source: IndustryWeek


Reflection:

Overall, I enjoyed the process of making the book. It was a hard process at the beginning but evenly it got to a stage which was enjoyable. I found the start to be difficult looking for research papers, not really knowing what I had to do and because I had never done it before, it was a difficult process. Once this part was over, then it wasn't too bad. I started writing about what the papers I had gathered, had written about and then it was just putting this information into my chapter of the book.

I liked the idea of making a book with my other college students, so I was happy that I got to the end and had a chapter ready to go for the book to launch. In the end, I felt it was an overall nice learning experience, that I am grateful to have been involved in.

Comments

Popular Posts