Core Mechanics and Gameplay Reading 10

 Social Drinking Research Study | The Elm Archive

Image about Research

Source: The Elm Archive


Reflection:


This week I did most of my work in the lecture so I didn't have much to do wasn't it was finished. There was a good few stuff that was needed to be done such as writing an author bio and fixing up some of my writing. I started by reading over all the notes from Shaun that he left on my writing piece, wasn't this was done, I then tried my best to fix all the pieces of writing that Shaun felt should be changed or added to. There wasn't much to be changed so once this was done, I then moved onto the next task.

The next task I had was to add an image. I found an image online which was some what relevant to what my piece of writing is about so I added it to the top of my writing piece. I then referenced it underneath the image and added a link as well. Once this was done, I then fixed up my bibliography which involved me setting everything out in alphabetical order. This didn't take long and then all I had left to do was the Author Biography part of the writing. I wrote up about one hundred words about me and what I am doing and like to do. Once this was complete, I was finished this weeks reading assignment. 

Comments

Popular Posts