Assignments

After leaning about this module, I have to say I'm very excited about a lot of the assignments. One of them that seems very interesting for me is the Unity3D assignment. I love the idea of game making and learning how to make a game, so I'm excited about this one. Im also intrigued about the blog comments assignment because I would love to learn more about my fellow college students. 

File:Unity3D Logo.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Image of Unity Logo

This module is similar to one of my last years modules because of how we have to use blogger to talk about what we are doing. Its also similar in the way we are building up towards  a big final project, which is what we had a lot of last year. It's not really similar to other classes in the way we have to create a game and learn game development. 

When talking about the extra credit options, none really grab my attention at the moment but my mind may change over time. 


Comments

Popular Posts